The ideal candidate
- A professional sales agent with very good technical knowledge, enthusiastic, active and persuasive;
- University Degree in engineering;
- Previous sales experience in the industrial field;
- A very good technical and commercial knowledge of the industrial field;
- Consultative sales experience;
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills;
- Own portfolio of clients and suppliers in the industrial field represent a major asset;
- Solid MS Office knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook, Documentation and Online Communication;
- Driving license cat. B;
- Medium english knowledge is mandatory.
- Continuously prospecting industry market;
- Identifies new clients, maintains and develops customer relationships;
- Active sales of all products and services offered by the company;
- Contact potential customers, set up meetings, build, present and negotiate the offer adapted to the identified needs, follows the delivery status of the orders and payments;
- Advise customers with various solutions;
- Provides after-sales assistance and technical advice to existing and potential customers in collaboration with our engineers;
- Always up-to-date with the latest developments in the industrial automation field;
- Makes regular sales reports;
- Reports his weekly activity and the strategy for the next week;
- Aims to achive the sales plan.
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Sales bonuses dependent on achieved results;
- Company car and phone;
- A pleasant and competitive professional work environment in which individual and team performance are stimulated and rewarded;
- The opportunity of career development in a serious, solid and successful company;
- Professional development courses paid by the company.
The company is located in Apahida, Cluj county.
We look forward to your application and wish you success!
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org